- This is an official United States Government System for authorized, unclassified use only. Do not discuss, enter, transfer, process, or transmit classified/sensitive national security information of greater sensitivity than this system is authorized.
- Information presented on MDA.mil is provided as a public service and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- MDA.mil administrators do not have any authority or responsibility in the maintenance of servers that are outside the MDA.mil domain. External links are provided for information purposes only and should not be construed as an endorsement or agreement by or with the Department of Defense.
- MDA.mil is provided as a public service by the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, Department of Defense.
- No attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration guidelines.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- Use of this system is subject to monitoring at all times. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- The administrators of MDA.mil do not utilize Cookies of any kind to collect user data. All data collected by this site is collected only if specifically and knowingly provided by the user. All data is protected behind multiple firewalls and when necessary, is password protected. In addition, all data is scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration guidelines.
- For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes only. The information collected is the name of the domain from which you access the Internet, and the date and time you access our site. This information is used to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- Personal identification information (i.e., name, e-mail address) is collected only if specifically and knowingly provided by you. It is collected only for the purpose of responding to requests for information and is not maintained subsequently.
- Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Records Schedule 20.
- The Department of Defense Privacy Program rules and information are contained in 32 CFR part 311. For Privacy questions specific to the Missile Defense Agency, contact the privacy office at MDAPrivacyOffice@mda.mil and provide the requesting individual's name, office phone or business cell phone number, and business email address.
Executive Fleet Vehicles
[top of page]